2020 GLC350e

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeffRay

Messing around today and bumped into this MB hybrid EV/ICE 4Matic combo. A little bigger than our B250e but with half the battery size and range. Could work for me as I use my B250e to drive 10 miles to/from work and there is a outdoor 120v outlet at work. Then can use the ICE part for longer weekend trips to where ever. I think it has a 13 gallon tank. Goes for around $50K. This is cheaper than the EQC and roughly the same size.

In any case, I have until this September to enjoy my 2017 B250e. Just picked it up yesterday from mechanic who arranged for the replacement of left front hardware damaged while it was parked on my street.

BTW, like the EQC, this hybrid is being sold in EU first. My guess is that the emissions limits are stricter there than here so car makers have to address their EU problem, i.e. limits, first.

JeffRay said:
Messing around today and bumped into this MB hybrid EV/ICE 4Matic combo.

Nice! A co-worker traded her B250e for one of these last summer. She was a bit put off by the B250e range (she has a commute about twice as long as me) and also the "eMail Lottery" for our eight EV chargers at work. Plus, it looks like a few more co-workers got Tesla Model 3's for Christmas!

I think you will be very happy with the GLC350e!

Also, it qualifies for the Purple California HOV sticker, should you ever venture this far west.

Peter,

Peter,

Just looking at the landscape for now as my B250e lease winds down. Have yet to cross 10K in miles so who knows, if I can get mine back cheap at auction, I may just keep on truckin.

Hey all,

Will be taking a test drive this Wednesday in the GLC350e. That day, am returning my trusty B250e at the end of the lease. Plan to downsize to my ICE cars for a while and wait until I find a new car to lease on the best possible terms. It could be the GLC350e. The best deal I ever got on a new MB was their Black Friday sale. Will warm up the salesperson and work him a few times.

Returning mine with 9K miles, a new left front side, a new rear tail lamp and the original OEM run-flat tires, unused as I replaced them with softer Michelins. Someone will be getting a gem when it gets auctioned off and sold as used. Base model with heated seats and rear camera but it did not have the other options like NAV, self-parking, radar assist, etc.

Enjoy the ride folks. Its been fun.

I will be sorry to see you go! Maybe we will meet again someday on a future Mercedes EV mailing list, but so far poor old M-B doesn't seem to be making much progress on that front...

Charles,

Thanks for your note. Relying on you and Peter to keep forum members informed. I still have the site bookmarked and it will be a while before I stop looking.

Talking to two MB dealers and neither seems eager to transact. They must be waiting on me to pay up. I can wait as I have two ICE cars to bridge me to the next MB electric.

Back