Fiat 500e for $99/mo

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting as urban mobility vehicle. Would not have beat out our MB Be as I have to transport four regularly. Cute though. Amazingly easy to find parking on street as I have seen them and Smart cars slip in tight spaces.

I can't find a dealer that will honor that anymore. I'd be willing to lease one. I'm using the b-class as a dedicated baby vehicle for the family, but would commute in the fiat for ~$85.

This price went viral on Facebook. California Fiat dealers offered $0 down and $84/ month on the electric just to get rid of them to meet the government quota and leased 160 cars in one weekend.

SB, there is a sign on the dealer in NYC saying any Fiat small fellow for $99 month. Of course, the question is the upfront, which I dunno.

sendler2112 said:
This price went viral on Facebook. California Fiat dealers offered $0 down and $84/ month on the electric just to get rid of them to meet the government quota and leased 160 cars in one weekend.

Yea, I negotiated a deal for myself originally. Shared with my co-workers (many got it)...
I went in later and dealership was out of cars - can't honor deals anymore.
Nonetheless, I got the MB BEVs - which I'm glad I did instead. :lol:
It was 0 down and 88/month with California Tax included for 12K miles/year.
Santa Monica Fiat.

Back