OpenEVSE for sale

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlennD

OpenEVSE for sale

This unit has a Barbouri ver 4.2 EVSE board with the timer enabled, an 80A 12V coil relay, a 12V power supply, A RGB color display, a 20 foot ITT 32A J1772 cable that is unused, a 4 foot 40A range cable with a molded 14-50 plug, and a multi-function meter. The meter displays voltage, current, Kilowatts and KWH. The KWH is sticky and remains until reset. Everything is mounter in a 8X8X4 inch junction box

Thei unit is 32A but I have tested it at 36A. Phil Childs claims he has used a 30A cable at 40A but I am chicken. It is all about how hot the cable gets.

This unit is $350 plus shipping if I ship the unit. Local pickup in Anaheim is available.

I used to charge a flat $25 for shipping but the last 2 units cost over $40. Maybe Fedex will ship locally for $25 but not over state lines. Even so they are far better than USPS.

This unit is working but it is sold ASIS. Payment is cash for local pickup or Paypal if i ship it.

IMG_0987.jpg

Well the eBay seller claimed 40A but his listing text was stolen from Quick Charge power so I discounted the whole listing.

Amazon also lists the cable as 40A so maybe it is. The length is defiantly 20 feert.

https://www.amazon.com/CANNON-J2CE4021-25-Electric-Vehicle-Connector/dp/B014ZMT1H6/ref=sr_1_48?ie=UTF8&qid=1520534173&sr

Back