Mbrace Subscriptions Available!!

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoGreenPlanet

Hi All!
Just wanted to let everyone know that Mercedes USA has updated the availability of full Mbrace subscription for all B250e.

After my warranty expired I was told by Mbrace that it was no longer possible to have a subscription - safety features, concierge or wifi hotspot.
After correspondence with Mercedes Benz USA & HQ in Germany the mbrace subscription features are fully available.

The apps or web access on the console are discontinued indefinitely but having accident emergency notifications, concierge and Wi-Fi is all I need.

After all the subscription info was sorted the wifi still didn’t work properly.
To save everyone multiple weeks of back and forth, once you activate your mbrace subscription & do the usual troubleshooting of creating a new wifi pass word, the Mbrace technician recommended to ask the dealership to update the vehicles numbers:

“Per our adv support team, when you go to the dealership please ask for the following: A reprovisoning of the vehicle which wil replace your numbers, also have the dealership contact adv support if they have any questions or concerns and they might want to check the signal strength If this still doesnt resolve the issue please contact mb tech support so we can submit a ticket for these issues”

I hope this is helpful to anyone looking to restore their mbrace features.
Cheers!

Well done GGP!

Does MBrace come with an app that lets you do basic functions? When the B250e first came out, there was a MB app and a third party app that allowed me to monitor status of battery charge, turn on climate control, etc.

Thanks for posting.

Mercedes seems to have turned off the servers for this service a year or so ago.

I don't know about you, but this doesn't fill me with confidence that they'll really support similar apps for their new EV's, if we ever see any in this country. Smart car owners are in the same boat.

Back