EVAccess to become widely available soon

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ferdball

As long as you have a login for Mercedes, you can get info from their servers. Available info and settings are state of charge, climate control, economy. iOS users will be limited to 2000, not sure about Google Play. Most of my experience has been with the JuiceBox dashboard, so I am not a very knowledgeable beta tester for this app. Ray Davis will announce this soon on the Facebook page. Here are some screenshots.

IMG_1785.PNG

IMG_1786.PNG

IMG_1787.PNG

IMG_1788.PNG

Ferdball, are you posting the version that will work on iPhones? If so, terrific. Been using it on Android for a year and just today I noted that the dealer stopped charging my car. I went to the service desk who said it was fully charged. I said dont think so and they politely went to check and said yes, it is only partially charged. I think it was an excuse to plug in one of the employees Smart car. So be it, the app worked for me.

It looks different but mostly the same basic stuff.

Yes, this is the latest iOS beta version. The GA version should look about the same. Most work he did was on the Watch side.

EVAccess app for iOS and Apple Watch works great! Build 24 has the climate control/pre-conditioning feature so you never need to use the Mercedes app again. Well done!!!

Contact Ray Davis directly through Facebook. It's not quite official yet but he has the ability to invite 2000 users to demo it.

-William

Can anyone provide more specific ways to track down Ray Davis? Is there a particular group on Facebook that I can find him? Do you know which Ray Davis on Facebook to select in a search? Thanks for the help. I'm new to the forum and a bit lost.

The Facebook forum that I've seen him post info on the iOS app is the "Mercedes B250e Electric Drive" forum.

Just a note that EVAccess has been released in the Apple Store for US and Canada. I'm currently beta testing Smart cars in Europe, but B-Class in Europe will come later, as it's totally different servers and protocols.

Ray

rdavis0521 said:
Just a note that EVAccess has been released in the Apple Store for US and Canada. I'm currently beta testing Smart cars in Europe, but B-Class in Europe will come later, as it's totally different servers and protocols.

Ray
Downloaded! Thanks!!!

Back