Where to Test Drive in the Northeast?

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeowieKazowie

Greetings to All!

I've had great experiences with Mercedes in the past and wanted to test drive the B class.
However, there's one problem, I can't seem to find a dealer that has one to test drive in the Northeast.

All of the intel on the car I've received from speaking to dealers on the west coast who seem well versed. The local dealer does not have one to test drive and I would have to order it and purchase. That's nuts!

Does anyone know of a dealer in the northeast that has one to test drive?

Thanks!

There are two dealers in NYC that may have one to test drive. Mercedes Manhattan is owned by MB and from time to time Mercedes Brooklyn advertises. MB-B is independently owned.

MK,

You can see that I now have 3 MBs in my possession. Since you favor them too, I would offer this. The MBe has all the comforts one would expect, one reason it is heavier than the BMW i3 for example. Given the electric motor, the car is very quick off the mark. One difference is that it is a stiffer ride in my opinion that my E500. Believe that is due to battery pan and extra support under the car. So I switched from run flat tires to regular tires to soften the ride. However, it still feels stiffer. When you get your test ride, you will love it.

One warning, when I scheduled my test drive, I had to wait because the test car did not have sufficient charge! Of course, when I went in to get my leased car, same thing, they had not charged it up to full. So I went for a leisurely lunch and came back. That was in 2014 when they had no experience. Wouldn't hurt to confirm for test drive though.

Back