"Take a drive to the future, and be home by tonight"

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hallcp

I found this handsome B-Class sales brochure on E-Bay...http://robroy.dyndns.info/Images/B-Class/b-class-brochure.pdf

Pardon the lightness of the text, but the original has very fine print. Key phrases:

• "Take a drive to the future, be home by tonight"
    "Driving that's emission-free shouldn't feel emotion-free"
    "Progressive Power / A legacy of luxury"
    "Electric power / fueled by passion"
    "Always connected / even when unplugged"

Umm, that last one would be MercedesMe. Watch to see if they recycle any of this with their new EQC, which is oddly touted in some news stories as M-B's "first" electric car.

Thx for posting this. I was in Germany and picked up a Deutsch version of this brochure. It does include all of the other “B Klasse” versions - including the AMG version. If you understand metric you’ll enjoy this. Once I figure this out I’ll post it.

Thx again,
C

If you have a scan, but need a place on the web for it, send it to me and I'll find a spot.

Charles.

Charles:
Trying to attach but cant The brochure is 91 pages long. Is there a dropbox or email address that I could send it to?

C

Cardonman sent me a few pages of the brochure which I have posted as a PDF at robroy.dyndns.info/Images/B-Class/german_brochure.pdf

Interesting! If I read it correctly, the B250e at 39,151 euros was only a few euros more expensive than a diesel model, the "B 250 d 4Matic". I guess that's four-wheel drive?

My 2014 listed at $49,670 originally, which I suspect is more than twice the cost of a Honda Fit or something comparable. Seems like in Germany the pricing wasn't so out of line.

I think our car would still be viable if priced around $30K today. You have to be well under the Tesla Model 3 or it doesn't make sense.

Back