Leaked US dealer brochure shows US option packages

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marta

Have you guys seen this? I just stumbled across it - and now I am super curious about the cost on the range package!

m-b-b-class-ed-options-750x515.jpg

Yes, it was posted elsewhere on here a while back... $800 is the figure being bandied about (which I personally think is a ludicrous amount)...

marta said:
Have you guys seen this? I just stumbled across it - and now I am super curious about the cost on the range package!

If it's simply a software change, then $800 seems too high, but if it is actually a larger battery pack, then $800 seems too low...

marta said:
If it's simply a software change, then $800 seems too high, but if it is actually a larger battery pack, then $800 seems too low...
It's a button, some code, a heated windshield, and some insulation in the doors and the roof. The heated windshield is majority of the price.

Yes, and something a good majority of us here will have no use for. Bundling a heated windshield and more thermal insulation in with the range package was silly marketing IMHO... Make the button and code either a very cheap option or, more correctly, make it standard like on every other EV.

jelloslug said:
The heated windshield is majority of the price.

Back