2015 B-class Lease takeover for $278.50/month

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Acevolt

I have a red B-class electric with a lease that ends in January 10th, 2019. Its a 36,000 miles lease and I have around 20K on the car. The car has the Ash MC-Tex interior, Eucalyptus wood trim and P01 Premium Package. Retail was $45.390. I will also include a Chargepoint Home 32A WIFI enables EVSE ($700 EVSE). If you are in Southern California, you are eligible for a $450. rebate from SCE. Payoff is $23,590.20. I have a lot of photos I can email anyone that is interested. The car is located in the Los Angeles area.

This car includes the Garmin Map Pilot, Keyless go and Range Package. Premium package P01 includes Homelink, Radar based recuperation with paddles, Sirius XM, harman/kardon sound system, Xenon headlights and multicolor ambient lighting

Ace,

You meant January 2019 I assume? Are you upgrading to a longer legged second electric or downsizing to your Tesla?

ACE,

Please do provide us a user review when you have time of the T3. I enjoyed renting a TS for a week and rode in a friend's TX earlier this month. Someone at our school also has a T3 and it looked nice in the blue gray.

Hello: I am interested in the lease. Please email photos to [email protected].
Thank you,
Shang
Acevolt said:
I have a red B-class electric with a lease that ends in January 10th, 2019. Its a 36,000 miles lease and I have around 20K on the car. The car has the Ash MC-Tex interior, Eucalyptus wood trim and P01 Premium Package. Retail was $45.390. I will also include a Chargepoint Home 32A WIFI enables EVSE ($700 EVSE). If you are in Southern California, you are eligible for a $450. rebate from SCE. Payoff is $23,590.20. I have a lot of photos I can email anyone that is interested. The car is located in the Los Angeles area.

This car includes the Garmin Map Pilot, Keyless go and Range Package. Premium package P01 includes Homelink, Radar based recuperation with paddles, Sirius XM, harman/kardon sound system, Xenon headlights and multicolor ambient lighting

I agree about this being a great car. There are a lot of really nice features and this car is very comfortable for four adults. Before we bought this, we considered the i3. I liked that it was rear wheel drive, but with the suicide doors and small rear cabin along with less range than the Mercedes, it was not a good fit.

Back