Few Questions on the 2017 B 250e

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stretch2727

Well again looking at leasing/buying another EV. We have 2 EV's, (eGolf and B-Class), the B-class lease is up in April and the eGolf in August. Original plan was for 2 Tesla Model 3's, but I would like to have one hatchback for the runs to Home Depot and the cost of 2 model 3 will be quite high. Our current B-Class has 25,000 miles so we have gotten quite a bit of use out of it. We prefer the B-class over the eGolf so plan B is possibly to stick with the B-class (extend lease or lease new) for a few more years and buy 1 Tesla Model 3.

I know they stopped making the B-Class so we will have to take what we can get if we do a new lease. There little information on the MB website.

So now my questions:

-Does the new base car have a way to change the regen braking? I noticed in the pictures cars do not have the paddles.
-Are the heated seats included. This was part of a premium package on our current car. No electric car should be without in cold climates.

Stretch2727,

Go to cargurus.com. There are 43 in the U.S. of all shapes and sizes and options, including some in the tri-state area. It costs $1K or so, negotiable, to ship from west coast to your door. I ended up working with my NYC dealer to either procure one from another dealer but finally, they were stuck with one from MB central so I saved shipping. They sometimes but not always detail the option package but always worth having salesperson email you the specs on the actual car. You can generally tell by base price whether loaded or basic ($42K would be basic w heated seats but not much else)

As far as I know, they still use paddles for that option.

The west coast ones may not have the heated seats but most of the other ones do, just have to check.

BTW, if you have 2 deposits down and want to transfer the one you don't use, they seem to be valuable. As I am not in a hurry, PM me if you want to sell one.

Back