Service Dealers in Florida

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Myja01

:( For some unknown reason MBUSA doesn’t request their nationwide dealers to train their technicians in all the cars the sell in USA, my MB B class Electric drive was imported to California and California is a USA state, so as an owner of one of these cars I should be able to take it to any Mercedes dealer in USA.
I went to Mercedes of Miami for the annual service and the service advisor didn’t even know these model was sold in the states.
If Mercedes USA doesn’t give service in all states, they should write this in their warranty book limiting the sale only to the state where they imported the car.
Does anyone know a Dealer in South Florida where I can take my car to be serviced?
Thank you
Rojas

Rojas,

Pardon my french but your Service Advisor is for s*(t. Every MB dealer was to have at least one technician trained on the B250e. I suggest you escalate to the Service Manager. The reason they had to was to be able to get ready to sell the full line of electrics coming out, like the EQC. If this dealer can't be troubled, you might want to write to MB USA to complain about them. Then take your business elsewhere. There are a number of B250e in FL so call around your area. You might want to have your former CA dealer refer you to one.

Good luck.

Back