How to sell my 2014 B Class in Denver?

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffreydurbin

I purchased a 2014 B-Class in Los Angeles in December 2014 and had it shipped to Denver in December 2016 after using it regularly in LA. I let the registration expire in December 2017 because I wasn't driving it. It's been in my garage for the past 9 months. It's got about 29,000 miles on it.

I was saving it for my daughter to use when she started her career in CA. She did in fact start her career last week but she took my BMW 6-series because she needs to commute from Thousand Oaks to Beverly Hills every day and her employer doesn't have a charging station but does provide free parking (which is essential in Beverly Hills.)

I don't see a sub-forum here for selling the cars so where is the best spot for selling?

Thank you!

JD,

I look at cargurus.com to find what inventory is out there. The reality with our cars is that with the exception of one brave soul, most seem to be sold locally. Not sure how hot Denver is for electrics. Do you see a lot of Teslas?

Folks have listed in Seattle on Craigs list with success.

Good luck.

Carmax is another option. They currently have a number of B250e for sale, so might be a good source.

Back