Just Joining the B250e crew

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulShin

Hey everyone!

Just bought a 2017 with 25K miles on the clock.

I know this is a small community, but hoping there are still a few of us kicking here.

Looking forward to connecting!

Hi Paul,
I also have just this week bought a 2017 with 35k on the clock.
I'm in the UK.

Kindest regards
John

macapaca said:
Hi Paul,
I also have just this week bought a 2017 with 35k on the clock.
I'm in the UK.

Kindest regards
John

Hey John! It’s a pleasure to meet you! How are you liking yours?

2017 should be a good year! Here in the USA my 2014 came without Apple CarPlay or the "Range Plus" option which let's you charge to 100%. If I were buying again I'd get a newer one, but I really love mine. Even at my car's age I get about 85 miles range in the spring/summer/fall and maybe 60 or so in cold weather.

Please do share your early impressions as you get familiar with your '17!

Charles.

hallcp said:
2017 should be a good year! Here in the USA my 2014 came without Apple CarPlay or the "Range Plus" option which let's you charge to 100%. If I were buying again I'd get a newer one, but I really love mine. Even at my car's age I get about 85 miles range in the spring/summer/fall and maybe 60 or so in cold weather.

Please do share your early impressions as you get familiar with your '17!

Charles.

Hey Charles!

So far, I’m a big fan. I drive about 15 miles to work, and my office has free level 2 charging.

In Utah, some mornings are below freezing, but I still seem to be getting around 75 miles on a full charge. I’m excited to see that number increase as it gets warmer.

I wish mine had some more options, but overall, I’m quite happy. I’m going to try to get CarPlay activated next week, so we will see how that goes.

How has yours held up?

Back