Mercedes USA dropped leasing prices

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GGV

Mercedes USA dropped leasing prices to $289 (2016) & $299 (2017) - valid till June
https://www.mbusa.com/mercedes/special_offers/current#class=B

It's interesting to see low purchase option of $18,447 (2017)
Is it possibility to negotiate purchase option price for current leases?

I had not seen that so thanks for posting. My 2014 lease runs out in December so am starting to pay attention. If you get the print out from the dealer, it would be great if you could post or share the key money assumptions.

I read the website fine print and note the following:

1. Purchase price assumes a roughly 10% discount, they can do better.
2. They assume a 10K mileage limit.
3. The back end purchase price for the 2017 is LOWER than for 2016. This means they assume the 200 mile range cars will suppress demand for the 90 mile range cars.

They are in a tight spot to sell or lease these cars with the consumer knowing that 200 mile cars are coming from MB and others. This is our leverage to negotiate a better deal.

I am going to watch this and might do another 36 month lease on 90 mile range car vs. buying out my car or extending my lease.

JeffRay said:
I had not seen that so thanks for posting. My 2014 lease runs out in December so am starting to pay attention. If you get the print out from the dealer, it would be great if you could post or share the key money assumptions.

I read the website fine print and note the following:

1. Purchase price assumes a roughly 10% discount, they can do better.
2. They assume a 10K mileage limit.
3. The back end purchase price for the 2017 is LOWER than for 2016. This means they assume the 200 mile range cars will suppress demand for the 90 mile range cars.

They are in a tight spot to sell or lease these cars with the consumer knowing that 200 mile cars are coming from MB and others. This is our leverage to negotiate a better deal.

I am going to watch this and might do another 36 month lease on 90 mile range car vs. buying out my car or extending my lease.

This is interesting. My lease ends in March 2018... trying to see if I can exchange mine with this and extend my lease for longer.

On the other hand, i'm hoping that are close to the end of lease and already working with MB financing about the buyout. Maybe this should be a topic itself!

Back