New 2017 b250

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jippiejake

The wife wanted one and I didn't like the limited range but she pushed and we got it.
$5k down.
$285 mo plus tax.
2 years.
I figured she will be sick of it by the end of 2 years with the range and all, and possibly Merc will have something else she wold like that has a longer range..
Its a great driving car, great AC, everything..Just the dam range sucks bad..
The wife now has range anxiety when driving though..

Range anxiety will pass as it did for all newbies. Hopefully, you can top up each evening in your garage. Unlike gas cars, not recommended to wait till you get to 25% before filling up. I made that mistake and actually rolled into charging station with 1% left. Not good for range anxiety management.

Hope she enjoys the ride. No more visits to the stinky gas station. Save some money. Real quiet car.

I've had mine 33 months and 31,000 miles driven and i'm definitely not sick of the car-- I wish it were a 4-year lease! the car and the range keeps getting better as you learn it. my next EV is 2017 BMW i3 REX with 94Ah battery

Currently doing internet dating with a west coast dealer to replace my 2014 sometime in Q4. Thanks to blaferty for idea as well as others who posted recently. At the risk of repeating myself,

Choice 1 is to get my current car for substantially less than $23K.

Choice 2 is to get a new B250e on 3 year lease.

Choice 3 is to go without for a few months

Choice 4 is to lease a Ford Focus. Saw a black one the other day and it looks like a squashed B250e. To get to/from work, it works for me.

Hmm. Choice 2 and Choice 4 put you in a new car with a new warranty. I like those options. These electric cars are fun until you have problems. Choice 3 -- I don't see anything new on the horizon other than the Tesla Model 3. Audi and VW are full of BS - showing concept cars but not delivering anything good. eGolf is blah. I wish there were more choices I really dislike the styling and the lack of cargo space in the 2017 i3 REX but I like the range and the utility of DCFC and REX motor so I could really use it and put a lot of miles on it. (I drive a lot) I really want a 2018 AWD Toyota RAV4EV (ALL-Electric) 60 kWh with DCFC type vehicle which does not exist. I need cargo space. Choice 1 -- how low? I would buy my B-Class ED for $14k, but not $23k. Whom do I talk to?

This site shows factory & dealer lease deals for most electric vehicles: ev-vin.blogspot.com

see Mercedes of Encino under Details & Links

blaferty, the site you listed looks very useful. I am currently in contact with Oxnard and awaiting their best lease proposal. Thanks for this additional info.

I really like our B250e but would mind a longer legged 2017 and a new warranty. At the posted rates on this new website, my payments would not really go up if I read their red monthies correctly.

Back