Loving it

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeffRay

With temperatures now, finally, in the 59-75 range during 24 hours, back to being giddy over extended range per GOM of 96. Pretty good since I mostly do urban commuting but with a very trained light foot on the go pedal and regen braking. I still top up at 110 outlet at work and once a week fill up at 220 outlet at either commercial garage ($10 flat) or at dealer ($5 tip for juice and wash).

Extra, I parked my wife's E500 wagon at work parking lot since we only really use it for road trips. So she has had to drive the B250e a couple of times. She likes it, finds it quicker and easier to maneuver and park. How about that.

Enjoy the ride.

Jeff -
Glad to hear it! Just popping in to see how things are going around here.
The Audi we've been using which replaced our B-class is OK, but we've missed some things about the B.
Lots of range-charging B class available at CarMax right now, but prices haven't fully adjusted compared to i3 yet, and the right combination of options in a B haven't presented themselves in the used market yet.
Perhaps an upcoming off-lease '15 will do it for us.
Have fun and enjoy!

bcurious,

Hey there! Thanks for popping in. Yeah, I find it strange that they have not adjusted for discontinued model. Seems like they are using the rules for a gas powered Mercedes in general. Think it is a matter of time, but maybe it won't be till after there are a slew of 200 mile luxury choices.

Take good care.

Back