Proud owner!

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krazeivan

Hello,

I just picked up a used 2014 B-class for my daily commute and I am super excited, my first electric car. As my car did not come with a manual (a local dealer is trying to find one for me) is there anything that I should watch out for or any tips for a new owner? Are there any apps that I can get to look at car diagnostics for example? Thank you very much in advance.

You need two manuals The command and the operators manual. I deleted my 2014 manuals when I got a 2017 B. I could attach the 17 books to your email but I no longer have the 2014 books. If you want them PM me your email address.

Interesting link. For me selecting 2014 gets me the 2015 command manual only. 2015 gets nothing and 2016 gets the owners and command. 2017 gets three manuals including the quick reference.

I WOULD GUESS THE 2016 OWNERS MANUAL COMBINED WITH THE 2015 COMMAND MANUAL IS THE BEST CHOICE.i REALLY DO NOT KNOW WHY THE 2017 MANUAL IS NEARLY 20M. i AM NOT REALLY INTERESTED IN COMPARING THE 2016 AND 2017 BOOKS. I HAVE A 2017 GOOD AND THAT'S ENOUGH FOR ME

Back