B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlennD

The quality of a 3 sucks compared to a B. They will make it right but it takes several tries. If you have the time to take it bank then you can eventually end up with a good car. QC is hot a Tesla strength.

I have a 3 reservation but I am holding off until the standard battery is available. 9K for range that I do not need is not for me.

I can't speak much to quality as I have only ever done test drives of Tesla products. However, I did drive the performance version of the Model 3 recently and I can say it is freaking incredible! It was tight and controlled and accelerated like a bat out of hell at all speeds. I like my B250e very much, but there is really no comparison between it and a Model 3. Two entirely different vehicles with different markets, intentions, etc. Given that the 3 didn't have ventilated seats, HUD or an opening sunroof, I can't say it makes me want to rush out and buy one, but my B250e doesn't have any of those things either. A used 3 in a few years? That might be nice.

My car may never happen. The only option I want is color. The Autopilot is too buggy and you can add it anytime for an additional Thousand.

Back