2015 B Class For Sale - Low Miles - Still Warrantied

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr250e

Hi, Everyone:

I'm selling my B! It's in impeccable condition and has many extras. If you know anyone interested, please send them my way or message me for more information.

Thank you!

Hi, JeffRay:

I haven't yet decided on a replacement. Do you know someone who might be interested in my B?

Mr250e,

I don't, sorry. Plan to return my leased 2017 and upgrade to a 200 mile electric.

How did it work out for you on your daily commute in SLC I vaguely remember?

mr250e,

That's a tough one. The Merc B-class electric is a great car -- but the 100 mi range, with no DC fast charging makes it limited appeal.

My family currently owns 5 EVs (big family):
- '14 Merc B-Class,
- '14 BWM i3,
- '14 Fiat 500e,
- '15 Tesla S 70
- '18 Tesla Model 3 RWD Long range

We love all our EVs, but the longer range makes such a difference. My wife drives the Merc and loves it, but her commute increased to 100 miles/day. She charges on 120v outlet at work (only thing available) but in the winter even that can sometimes make the return trip hard. I know it stresses her out.

Now that a new Tesla Model 3 with mid-range battery is about $35K-$38K after tax incentives, it's hard to find people wanting 100 mile range low mileage used cars. Need to find someone who's got a short commute and loves Mercs. Good car though. Good luck!

Mr250e,

Buff is largely on point but he, like me, are east coasters where range is an issue in the cold months. I would suggest you offer your car to west coast drivers, who love all things electric, and where most of the B250e are roaming the range. You would have to agree with a buyer as to who pays for the shipping to them.

One of the members recently made a quick sale in the Oregon market based on a Craigs List ad. You can probably find his post and pm him to see how many offers he got for his 2014.

You can resell yours, just a matter of price.

I was Emailed about a Tesla# with an intermediate battery. It was 47K with only the color option. I really think the 35K car is bullshit. Elon has admitted that he can not make a cheap 3/ I want a basic car with only the color option. I certainly do not want the autopilot option.

Back