All settings reset every time I turn off the car

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SKADOOSH

There are several settings in this car that are quite convenient. I've turned on the feature to start climate control with the Key FOB, I've set a departure time climate control, I've adjusted my Alert Assist feature as well as my automatic braking, and ALL of these get reset back to factory default when I turn off the car and start it again. Has anyone found a way to SAVE SETTINGS?
Even Changing from D(Auto) to D- and from E+ to S would be nice (although they are more readily available from the push of a single button. This seems like a huge oversight though... nobody could possibly want to take the time to start each drive configuring the car to their personal driving preferences... Am I the only one experiencing this?

SKADOOSH said:
Has anyone found a way to SAVE SETTINGS?

Short answer is no, there does not appear to be a way to save driver preferences, beyond those for seat position memory and outside mirrors memory, plus some data you can program into the cellphone and optional NAV package. Other driver preferences, such as Brake Regen, Driving Econ mode, etc., could be saved, but I wasn't able to confirm this is possible in the MY2017 manual.

It's been *weeks* since I drove my B250e. I have only been on two or three errands and two public charging sessions since the California Lockdown on March 19, 2020. (Yes, one hundred and forty seven days of Work From Home)

I miss driving my B250e...

Peter,

Back