Door mirror

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alexcarp

Hi everyone my first post, we just got our lovely 2016 model and on the second day someone has damaged the passenger mirror surround.does anyone know if I can replace the door mirror with the same year from another b class or does the electric drive version use a special one?
Thanks in advance Alex

Alexcarp,

Many of the smaller parts used for the B250e are the same as that for the B-Class ICE car and for the C-Class cars. You have to check the MB part number to be sure.

I have had good experience in buying new or used car parts off eBay. Try to look for parts company like eurocar. I bought some taillights for my ICE 2006 E500 wagon and they would not ship me the part without verifying the part fit my car using the VIN number. In this case the parts were brand new OEM (last one).

With the line being discontinued, getting parts from the dealer will be tough unless it happens to be the same part number as an active model like the B-Class ICE car or the C-Class. Dubious that they stock many B250e parts anymore. However, they can help you identify the right part number unless you can pull it off your damaged part or off a B250e parts manual.

You should be able to get it replaced. Good luck.

Back