Second b class modifications

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stu1021

Since I am turning in the lease and have purchased this time around I decided to "personalize" a bit. Curious what you all think........
fYypPntWwFUk2xyt2

bBF4T91t108eDTB03

b6YGqhBejPsoky063

stu1021,

Love to tell you what I think but only see the words Image three times. I had the same problem earlier this week and just pasted a url link instead of an img link.

Jeff,
I played with it quite a bit and couldn't get them to show in the post. I have posted images here before but......
Anyway, did you try right clicking and "open image in new tab" to view?

Rick

Rick,

That worked. Right clicked and selected view image.

I see you like red and silver. Of particular note are the snazzy rims and red brakes. Inside the red trim looks neat. Love the new pedals.

Are there other options you are considering? If there is a good website for accessories, please post.

Thanks.

The black 18" wheels are stock AMG rims that came from a C class with the "AMG Line" option. Red brake shields are from MGP. Carbon fiber mirrors with "edition 1" red stripes are stock mirror covers with the carbon fiber/epoxy coat done aftermarket. The "edition 1" red raised center caps are stock Benz parts. Stock AMG door pins. eBay red anodized aluminum A/C vent trims. Stock AMG steering wheel and floor mats (both with red stitching) came from an OEM parts seller in Eastern Europe. Pedals are stock AMG sport pedals. I also dyed all of the rest of the interior stitching red.
I do have an Eibach suspension kit (springs and shocks) sitting in the garage - bought from a tuner in Europe - just waiting for a warm day to install.
I also have red vinyl trim and an AMG grille to go up front when it is warmer and I can remove the bumper to install it.
I haven't decided if I want to put the "Edition 1" style graphics on the exterior but if you look online for "A45 AMG Edition 1" images you will see where a lot of my inspiration comes from.
I got a really good deal on this white car with only 2300 miles on it (was a dealer buy-back in Atlanta) for $23500. but it was kind of plain looking so I wanted to spice it up a little bit.

I'm a big fan of customizing and adding OEM options that didn't come from the factory. It all looks nice and makes more "yours". I'm still trying to decide on which wheels to put on mine, but I've only had it a month so will likely wait until it needs new tires. I also got a great deal on '16 Jupiter Red B250e ($25k, loaded with every option, 9400 miles).

Back