Blink HQ - working pull - $275 + Ship

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Comanchepilot

Could not post in marketplace - so here goes

Used Blink HQ - woking fine - last charged B Class 1/24/2018 - replaced it for a Tesla charger for the new Model S

Shipping from 91786 - figure 20lbs or so - $275 PLUS actual cost of postage / UPS etc.

Send me a PM and I can provides photos but it is in perfect condition cosmetically.

Includes 18' cable, J1772 connector plus the mounting plate!

CP, see you defected to the dark side. Just kidding. Enjoyed a ride a couple of weeks ago in a spacious Tesla X. Rented a Tesla S a year ago. When my ship comes in and my lease ends in 2019, will be curious what is out there.

Enjoy the ride.

So far all of the Tesla 3's are fully loaded. I hear very bad things about the quality so I am torn. In any case I would want a basic car with only the paint color as an option. A car like that is years away.

Hey everyone - I have heard bad stories about fit and finish and reliability of Tesla and with final assembly under warranty.

My experience with a Model S 75D was mixed. The panel fit is nowhere near as good as Porsche, Benz or Audi - I have a 12 year old 911 that has better fit and finish

But overall it was acceptable - the fit was uniformly inaccurate - so it didn't look too bad - if that makes sense.

The only final assembly under warranty issue we had was the charging port- the receptacle refused to allow the car to delay charge. Every time we would have it plugged in properly - with the color showing green - when the delayed charging time came up it would lock up the car and require rebooting. The car charged fine if you charged it immediately - it would supercharge fine - but the delayed charge would cause the system to shut down when the delayed charge time came. They dx'd it to a poorly wired receptable. And replaced it - and rewired- and then improperly redid the panels - which required the car to be down 3 days while they properly redid the body panel to seat properly.

Tesla service will courtesy repair anything - but the quality of the service and the build quality is still that of a car built in Oakland. . .

Current Tesla's use a 14-50 plug to fit a 14-50R. They require a 50A circuit and breaker. I assume the Blink had a 40A circuit. The neutral is unused but it costs little to add it. The L lines should be #6 but the ground and neutral can be #8

Good thing your Blink sold. I really do not know what I would do with it. I have this bad habit of asking low on eBay buy it now. Some times my low offer is accepted. I just purchased a Blink (Rema) cable for $80 shipped. It was listed for $100 plus $20 for shipping. They accepted $60 plus shipping.

GlennD,

Beware of the online addiction to spend. I spend time each day perusing "Today's Deals" on Amazon.com. Bad idea actually. Very rarely does something actually show up that I actually needed.

I am still learning the ropes. I can edit a post like this or I discovered I can delete the whole thing. That really makes more sense with spam.

You are right. It seems like that when a buy it now is accepted you are bound to follow through. I have a lot of stuff that i got at such a bargain. I may never use some of it.

Back