Becker MAP PILOT nav module for B Class Electric

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cosmin10

Anyone knows what is the exact model/version of the Becker MAP Pilot nav module for the B Class ED and where I can get it?
Thanks

Mine came with the car. I thought it was standard. It was in a box in the glove compartment and my salesman just plugged it in to get it working.

tomt said:
Yep, it is supposed to be standard.

padamson1 said:
Mine came with the car. I thought it was standard. It was in a box in the glove compartment and my salesman just plugged it in to get it working.

Where did he plug it in? Do you have the Plus Package? I see no place in the glove box to slot that box in or any type of connection.

MikeMc said:
There's a slot in the center console, below the radio, etc controls.

I have a 2014 B-class with premium and multimedia packages. I have the becker map gizmo and for the sakes of me I can't find where to plug it in. There is no slot in upper or lower glove compartment, and I can't see where Mike plugged in his - maybe you could post a picture (things didn't change THAT much in interior compartments between models)

Maybe because the multimedia package comes with XM traffic it also updates the base maps that way?

Back