Leasing

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No CT state tax incentive on EV's. The only break I know of is $19 for the 2 year registration, instead of the normal $79 or something like that.

Nothing in NYS either unless I missed it in lease numbers. I only get Clean Pass stickers which allows me to go single in HOV lane in Long Island where we have an office, so helpful.

In another sign of desperation, I received an email from the Brooklyn MB dealer offering a "free B-Class" vehicle. All one has to do is visit the dealer and fill out a form. Then someone wins it. Novel way to unload inventory. I bet they are willing to cut a deal on a 2014 leftover.

We are at $1600 down, $236 per month for the two loaded black ones that we have if anyone wants to come to Syracuse and try to get the "friends and family" deal that is running on these. P1, entertainment, radar shift paddles. The blue one is $20 more. NY state registration only.

sendler2112 said:
We are at $1600 down, $236 per month for the two loaded black ones that we have if anyone wants to come to Syracuse and try to get the "friends and family" deal that is running on these. P1, entertainment, radar shift paddles. The blue one is $20 more. NY state registration only.

sendler: Nice deal. What was the MSRP?

sendler2112 said:

That's pretty amazing! If I didn't already have my rav4ev I'd check it out (I'm about 80 miles west of the dealer). I think it would be pretty hard to justify having 3 vehicles and we would still need the one that runs on dinosaur juice for out of town trips. :(

I just picked up a 2014 Jupiter Red last night. $48,050 MSRP, 20% dealer contribution + $7,500 fed rebate, $2,000 cash out of pocket and $299.02 a month for a 12,000/yr, 36 month lease. Money factor was 0.00040 or 0.96% with direct pay. Acquisition fee of $1,095, CA Lic. & Reg. of $282, Doc fee $80, Electronic filing $29, CA tire fee $7.

The $2K went towards first month of $299.02, cap reduction of $1,200.54, Lic & Reg of $282, Doc fee of $80, Filing of $29, and CA tire $7, and sales tax on the cap reduction and doc fee at 8% or $102.44.

I was able to negotiate the car price down to $30,940 before the $1,095 acquisition that was capped bringing the price to $32,035. Less the $1,200.54 of cap cost reduction gave me an adj. cap of $30,834.46. 45% residual or $21,622.50 for 3yr/36,000mi.

Depreciation pymt of $255.89, rent of $20.98, and tax of $22.15. Total payment of $299.02.

What do you guys think of this deal?

That is a great deal from a west coast dealer. Out east, we have seen as low as $269 per month. I knocked off a few bucks by going for 10K per year but gave it back when I bought some rim and bumper insurance.

Hoping I can get some help. I live in Bay Area and currently looking into leasing a 2014 B-Class.

The local dealer here (Fremont, CA) quoted us the following:
MSRP: $49,670
36months/10k/year
$2800 drive off
$380/month including tax

Seems a little high, I've been looking at the past quotes for something in this MSRP range, I'm seeing around $1500 drive off @ $376.month.

Just wanted to see if any one can give us guidance for a Bay Area B-Class (sorry new to leasing) for our MSRP range @ 10k/year on 3 year, what we should be expecting.

Thank you for your help!

Sounds pricey for 2014 leftover when the 2015 are released for sale. This would be 2015 pricing with Range Option in my humble opinion. While I am in NYC, I got a better deal last December 1st. I also got a few bucks off for the 10K limit. California is its own market but I would tell the dealer to try harder. You should peruse this topic as others report better on the west coast.

dklabruin said:
I just picked up a 2014 Jupiter Red last night. $48,050 MSRP, 20% dealer contribution + $7,500 fed rebate, $2,000 cash out of pocket and $299.02 a month for a 12,000/yr, 36 month lease. Money factor was 0.00040 or 0.96% with direct pay. Acquisition fee of $1,095, CA Lic. & Reg. of $282, Doc fee $80, Electronic filing $29, CA tire fee $7.

The $2K went towards first month of $299.02, cap reduction of $1,200.54, Lic & Reg of $282, Doc fee of $80, Filing of $29, and CA tire $7, and sales tax on the cap reduction and doc fee at 8% or $102.44.

I was able to negotiate the car price down to $30,940 before the $1,095 acquisition that was capped bringing the price to $32,035. Less the $1,200.54 of cap cost reduction gave me an adj. cap of $30,834.46. 45% residual or $21,622.50 for 3yr/36,000mi.

Depreciation pymt of $255.89, rent of $20.98, and tax of $22.15. Total payment of $299.02.

What do you guys think of this deal?

Which dealer did you get this deal from? Thanks

You have to remember the first offer insures that salesman makes a good commission. My deal was poor until I asked for my keys back. Since my fico score was 835 they were intent on completing my lease. Maybe I could have held out for a better deal but I am happy.

Thanks everyone for sharing their knowledge and providing his/her info.
I just signed a lease for my first electrical vehicle (but it's still a Mercedes - Yes!).
Thought about getting a 2015 since range extend is standard. Nonetheless, I think 2014 offers more value for my dollars.
Anyway, deal info below with my good caring local dealership in Buena Park, CA.
In addition, can't give enough good words to my sales person and his effort make my request possible.
There are still few 2014 so I think you might want to reach out to them as an option.

2014 BEV Cirrus White
MSRP: $51K (pretty much fully loaded except range extension)
36 months, 45K total miles
$1K drive off
slightly below $400/month including tax and protection package
C.G. is great and best experience as always at this dealership

Now, I just need to have my juicebox pro installed next week and I'll be a happy men.

AznFamilyBEV said:
I just signed a lease for my first electrical vehicle (but it's still a Mercedes - Yes!).
Thought about getting a 2015 since range extend is standard. Nonetheless, I think 2014 offers more value for my dollars.
In addition, can't give enough good words to my sales person and his effort make my request possible.
There are still few 2014 so I think you might want to reach out to them as an option.

2014 BEV Cirrus White
$1K drive off
C.G. is great and best experience as always at this dealership

Now, I just need to have my juicebox pro installed next week and I'll be a happy men.

Hmmm...That sounds like the 2014 they brought in for us just as the 2015's rolled out. Was it $51260 MSRP? We felt guilty making them bring in the car and not taking it. We were shown a 2015 with similar options at $51215 but brown interior. Wasn't fond of the brown interior so we went with a 2015 grey with black. Enjoy!!

sixpak said:
AznFamilyBEV said:

2014 BEV Cirrus White
$1K drive off
Cesar G. is great and best experience as always at this dealership

Hmmm...That sounds like the 2014 they brought in for us just as the 2015's rolled out. Was it $51260 MSRP? We felt guilty making them bring in the car and not taking it. We were shown a 2015 with similar options at $51215 but brown interior. Wasn't fond of the brown interior so we went with a 2015 grey with black. Enjoy!!

I think you are right and the car was transferred from downtown LA. Now I understand where that extra 30 miles came from when they mentioned it's all freeway miles. Local dealer in DTLA wasn't as competitive [when first asked about that car a month ago] but I guess it works out since local in Buena Park want to get rid of the transfer and willing give me 22% discount to keep our long MB relationship [with less profit]. Nonetheless, dealer always makes money regardless. :lol:

I like this car a lot. I might get another 2015 to replace my other car. The discounts on a 2015 is a bit less but I agree with you, brown interior is just not for me, especially with kids.

I'm out of state, leased a 2014 from a dealership in LA. MSRP for config was 48k.

Before tax, monthly lease rate is 279/month + tax on a 36 month lease with 10k miles per year.

Not required to pay an cap cost reduction, just first months lease payment, doc free and acquisition fee (around 1600 out the door). Love the car!

2under2MBEV said:
Hoping I can get some help. I live in Bay Area and currently looking into leasing a 2014 B-Class.

The local dealer here (Fremont, CA) quoted us the following:
MSRP: $49,670
36months/10k/year
$2800 drive off
$380/month including tax

Seems a little high, I've been looking at the past quotes for something in this MSRP range, I'm seeing around $1500 drive off @ $376.month.

Just wanted to see if any one can give us guidance for a Bay Area B-Class (sorry new to leasing) for our MSRP range @ 10k/year on 3 year, what we should be expecting.

Thank you for your help!
I got a slightly better deal from the Oakland dealer with a similar MSRP but on the 2015 model that I had ordered back in November. You should get a much better deal on the 2014 model.

Back