2015 model?

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm told that all pre ordered 2015 B Class cars will be delivered before the end of March, that inventory will be delivered during the first 2 weeks of April. In fact, my 2015 shipped from the VPC yesterday. I'm waiting on lease info.

MikeMc said:
I'm told the 2015 will be announced this weekend, and cars shipped Mon/Tue next week. But I've been told this before!

Was at House of Imports today and they have 6 or 7 2015 models F model year along side the E model years . Window sticker shows Keyless Entry and Range Package as standard. They did not have lease numbers for the 2015's yet.

I got my lease quote for the 2015 yesterday (Saturday). Basically the same as the 2014 $299 "Winter Lease Program".

MikeMc said:
I got my lease quote for the 2015 yesterday (Saturday). Basically the same as the 2014 $299 "Winter Lease Program".

that sounds encouraging! Hope the east coast dealers follow suit.

MikeMc said:

MikeMC, what dealer quoted you the same? I would rather get a 2015 than a 2014 for the same lease payments!

:p Just pulled the trigger on a Grey w/Black MBTex interior 2015!! Premium Package (which now has paddle shifters included) - Heated front seats, wood trim and rearview camera as options.
Range package, keyless ignition are now standard! Garmin MAP Pilot equipped with 8" screen also standard (just need to buy the SD Card to get Navi). Happy camper!

sixpak said:
:p Just pulled the trigger on a Grey w/Black MBTex interior 2015!! Premium Package (which now has paddle shifters included) - Heated front seats, wood trim and rearview camera as options.
Range package, keyless ignition are now standard! Garmin MAP Pilot equipped with 8" screen also standard (just need to buy the SD Card to get Navi). Happy camper!

Would you mind sharing some details on your deal? Lease or purchase? How does it compare to the 2014 deals?

Tonglaji said:
sixpak said:

Would you mind sharing some details on your deal? Lease or purchase? How does it compare to the 2014 deals?

Leased - 47150 MSRP, 3000 MB incentive for 2015 (4000 for 2014 incentive). 2350 cap cost reduction 1500 drive off payments of 299 including tax 36 months 10k per yr.

Just getting the range package, paddles and key-less go make it worth getting the 2015 to me.

sixpak said:
Tonglaji said:
sixpak said:

Leased - 47150 MSRP, 3000 MB incentive for 2015 (4000 for 2014 incentive). 2350 cap cost reduction 1500 drive off payments of 299 including tax 36 months 10k per yr.

Just getting the range package, paddles and key-less go make it worth getting the 2015 to me.

This sounds very good. I could totally replace my Leaf if I can get a comparable price. The only other option I may add is parktronic.

Did you consider the interior package? You got two of the three items in that package. The wood trim (325)+ heated seats (580) would make leather seats appear a steal at about $900. Of course this is the info from MB site, which is still showing the 2014 model.

Interior Package costs $1825 but wood is an additional $325. Leather was not soft so opted for the mbtex. The rear view display is so big I didn't want to add the 970 for the parktronic.

Trying to stop the keyless go from dinging "don't forget your key" every time you exit the vehicle. Awfully annoying!

sixpak said:
Interior Package costs $1825 but wood is an additional $325. Leather was not soft so opted for the mbtex. The rear view display is so big I didn't want to add the 970 for the parktronic.

Trying to stop the keyless go from dinging "don't forget your key" every time you exit the vehicle. Awfully annoying!

You are right. tried to play some more with their "build" tool. Really hate that they say it is in a package but it cost additional! Wonder how many people did not realize the wood is not really included.

You do not want to try the Parktronic park itself feature? ;)

I opted for the "Sail" instead of the wood. Glad I did. It's nice, and more fitting for an EV, I think. I didn't want the "Auto park" but thought it would come with radar park alert but not so. Gonna miss that which is great for parking in tight spots with my Lexus.

MikeMc said:
I opted for the "Sail" instead of the wood. Glad I did. It's nice, and more fitting for an EV, I think. I didn't want the "Auto park" but thought it would come with radar park alert but not so. Gonna miss that which is great for parking in tight spots with my Lexus.

Is the radar park alert the blind spot monitor? That's another $550

just got off the phone with my local dealer here. He said the 2015 Bees are in his inventory now. And it would be available very very soon. That means nationwide availability since this is not one of the initial states.

Back