Selling Price $30k (2014 $48,050 MSRP)

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Comanchepilot

2014 Red. Ash MB-tex

Premium 1 pkg

Multimedia Pkg.

MSRP. 48050

Selling price: $37500

Fed Rebate: 7500 to MB financial

(Net selling price $30k)

1st pay, tax license etc ~$1000

Monthly lease ~$293

With tax: $319.

Money factor 00066

Residual 43% ( we need 15k miles a year)

They really are giving the cars away. It's amazing what you can get for a lease at that price.

We are replacing a 2013 Volt at $424 a month (that's with tax) and that was a good lease for 15000 miles 3 years ago.

Believe it or not - Rusnak backed out of the deal . . . .

they added a $300 junk fee to the acquisition fee and tried to collect $1095 for the acquisition fee - when I balked -they said they were disappointed I chose not to complete the transaction when they were ones who backed out - it was clearly a junk fee - the email [which I saved] from the salesman said:

"We add the fee. We have to make some money."

Then when I complained about it - the sales manager said: "We have to make the money on the front end or the back end of the deal"

So why bother negotiating? I made a deal. I accepted an offer. I gave you a deposit and a credit app for the lease. You then changed the terms of the deal in the hours before I cam to pick the vehicle up.

Their response was that they 'did not like my attitude' when I said it was the most costly $300 they will ever collect.'

Oh well - got the wife a car the next day - in the color she wanted instead of the red. There was exactly ONE white B-Class left for sale in all of SoCal = and we drove all the way to Thousand Oaks to get it - but the transaction went fine and simple.

Comanchepilot said:
Believe it or not - Rusnak backed out of the deal . . . .

they added a $300 junk fee to the acquisition fee and tried to collect $1095 for the acquisition fee - when I balked -they said they were disappointed I chose not to complete the transaction when they were ones who backed out - it was clearly a junk fee - the email [which I saved] from the salesman said:

"We add the fee. We have to make some money."

Then when I complained about it - the sales manager said: "We have to make the money on the front end or the back end of the deal"

So why bother negotiating? I made a deal. I accepted an offer. I gave you a deposit and a credit app for the lease. You then changed the terms of the deal in the hours before I cam to pick the vehicle up.

Their response was that they 'did not like my attitude' when I said it was the most costly $300 they will ever collect.'

Oh well - got the wife a car the next day - in the color she wanted instead of the red. There was exactly ONE white B-Class left for sale in all of SoCal = and we drove all the way to Thousand Oaks to get it - but the transaction went fine and simple.

Surprised to hear that. Who were you working with? Glad you finally ended up with the car you wanted.
Anyway, the purchasing phase is over and we have the car now which is most important. I like and have a white one too, and it looks very nice. :)

I'm not saying names - I just want to move on. But I am saving the email - too bad I can't post the image - these forums don't do images.

Comanchepilot said:
I'm not saying names - I just want to move on. But I am saving the email - too bad I can't post the image - these forums don't do images.
Just forget about it. At least you get the car you want and it's time for us to drive this zippy car around town. ;)
See you sometimes on the road - I assume you are probably nearby the SGV/Pasadena area.

Back