2016 model year update?

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uscrules1

I'm in Southern California and want to get a white/beige one but there are none available. (Most are black/black with a bunch of blue ones on lots).

The dealer looked in his computer and didn't see any cars in the port and none on the water on the way to California.

Any word on a 2016 change over? Can you still order one, what is wait time?

The dealer is looking but thought you folks may have more insight. Thanks.

Yeah, I can see you are a trojan supporter. I don't have any intelligence on the 2016s but I can say that the electric blue cars are hard to sell and I have a black one. The problem with black in NYC is that too many people think I am a limo driver! Their embarrassment, not mine so I have fun with it.

HA I have a silver B-Class and people approach me thinking I am an UBER!!!! Happened with my Silver Toyota Sienna too -- I had people pulling on the door handles at red lights!!

Hi all,

First time poster here, so please be gentle :)

I'm looking at 2015 B EV, though note that mbusa.com now shows 2016 "b250e". Besides 2 new colors I could not find any differences in terms of options. In particular, we are hoping for full Distronic adaptive cruise control vs adaptive regen.

Does anyone know / have the comparison between 2015 and 2016 please, and when the 2016s are becoming available?

Thanks, Mike

2016 is same as 2015 except for color. The name has changed to B250e. So it has Keyless Go as standard which the 2014 model lacks. All sales have been halted because of a recall involving a software patch which needs to be applied to all B-Class Electric Drive and B-Class B250e. The software patch is arriving to dealerships any day now. Go for a good deal on a 2015, or even a 2014 ? as long as it has the options you want. The 2014 had the range charge optional ($600) which is standard in 2015-2016. Range charge is important to occasionally get 10% more range. I doubt there are any "new" 2014s left.

Back