Lease - SF Bay Area

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bono

Hello,

Just wanted to share my experience with first lease of electric car. Dealers in my area did not want to negotiate at all. I emailed a couple of dealers in 40-80 miles radius. Today I pick the car up in Oakland:

- custom ordered, red
- $49k MSRP
- $790 drive off
- $416 per month with tax (8.25%)
- I put $5k security deposit to lower the money factor
- My employer is on some kind of list which qualifies for $3k off the invoice price
- Sam La was my sales rep - definitely I can recommend.

Good luck all!

I haven't been here for a while. Just wanted to share my lease info with everyone. I leased two Bs in July 2015 in the SF bay area, here are the numbers (both MSRP were around $49,000):

model year 2014: $3000 + 35 x $260 (15,000 miles per year)

model year 2015: $3000 + 35 x $320 (15,000 miles per year)

The model year 2015 stalled on us one time in July 2015 but has been fine since. The model year 2014 has always been fine.

Love the car's performance and handling !

I just reserved two Tesla Model 3s ($1000 each and refundable). Timing should be just about right for mid 2018 delivery when our two Bs leases end. Model 3 with range of 215 miles at the same price point should be fantastic to lease as well ! (but won't be this cheap because demand will be much higher)

Hi
I got mine from MB of Stevens Creek last Aug.
Fully loaded with exception to seat warmer.
MSRP 53k
10k miles/yr @ 3 yr term
Down Pmt 4k
Monthly $307(inc tax and maintenance plan)

I checked the board before purchasing and I must say my deal at the time blew everyone elses out of the water.
Samir(Finance Director) made me a deal I couldn't refuse.

Love the car.
Finish is definitely Mercedes quality.
Suspension can be slightly tighter.

Like Tom, I ordered Tesla Model 3 to move over to when my B lease expires.
2018 Aug...wonder if my car will be delivered by then.
I am highly doubtful that they will deliver 300k cars globally by Aug 2018.
Shoot, i think initial deliver of end of 2017 is highly unlikely...

Just got a b250e after my 2015 electric drive (6 months new, 4700 miles on the clock) ended up being marked as a total after an accident :( Damages didn't look too terrible (front bumper, fender, 1 headlight and hood damaged along with radiator), but repair estimate was $55k ($35k battery replacement)!!!

Got the Mountain grey metallic one with premium package 2, blind spot assist, rear view camera, heated seats, apple car play for $2500 drive-off (1'st month, registration, fees etc) and $332/month (with tax and maintenance plan, 10k miles/year). Hopefully will get the CA rebate.

Got it on the last day of July. Missed the lowered Aug lease offers from manufacturer :(

Back