My b class app not working anymore

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lonwa

Hello,

About 5 days ago the MB b class website with my cars battery status and economic statistics stopped updating. The evaccess also stopped.

Is there a reset I need to do to get the car updating the MB servers? Or is anyone else having this issue? NAV traffic still works so data is functioning.

Thanks

Lonwa

I am having the same problem. Just reset my password and still cannot get either app to update. Any suggestions?
Thanks!

The security certificate for the MyBClass website expired last week. Looks like someone at MB updated the certificate after that but now the certificate is for the wrong website (mbevents.mbusa.com). I hope the fix it soon.

Everything is back to normal now, their certificate expired.
Funny I kept getting email notifications the whole time.

The My B-Class web app is working for me again, but EVAccess iOS app still hasn't started working again. Logged out and in, deleted and reinstalled app - nothing. It's so much better than the Mercedes app... Bummer...

The certificate error is gone, but both the website and evaccees app both are not working. The website says my car has not synced in over 11 days.

Ray Davis informs me that EVAccess App 1.0.2 should be in the Apple Store shortly. It's been approved by Apple, so just keep watch on updates. The problem was caused by Mercedes' certificate change.

For me it's not just an evaccees issue. The MB site also says my car has not synced in over 13 days now. This sounds like the car is not communicating with their servers?

Any reboot of the b class I can do to reset it?

Lonwa

Update to the latest evaccess and that did not help. Anyone have any other ideas?

Still thinking a reboot of the car might help?

Thanks

Lonwa

Lonwa, if it were me, I would be complaining to MB directly. Let us know when your issue resolves.

It was a Mercedes server issue. The app works again, ... I use it every day. Their website "certificate" expired so they were down for about a week.

Back