Rear bike Rack?

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BKE

Anyone use a rear bike rack on their MBEC? Which ones fit? I know there is no trailer hitch option, and I'd rather not do a roof rack.

First post. Thinking of getting this car.

Thanks for your help everyone.

I am looking too and found one on etrailer.com. Anyone use that rack? It fits the gasoline version of the B-Class presumably which is sold in Canada.

more info needed for my new bev; went to etrailer.com but could not see any model that would fit in the back; I know i can't weld or will screw my lease

today had Bev hills MBZ install the roof rack made by them; not what i expected at all; very disappointed;; if anyone is interested let me know and i will make them a deal

previously drove a toyota rav4 e for 12 years; battery pack went south; bought a ford fusion energi with 20 mile range; gave it to my wife

very happy so far

want to get a new set of wheels and bicycle rack

thanks for your time and assistance

James in Hollywood

Actually it is possible to install an aftermarket rear hitch receiver and than get a hitch mounted bike carrier.
It wouldn't be the cheapest way to carry your bike, but certainly the most convenient, because loading your bikes on the roof as not something that everyone can handle.

CARiD said:
Actually it is possible to install an aftermarket rear hitch receiver and than get a hitch mounted bike carrier.
Great, but has anyone actually mounted the gas version's under car receiver and verified that it will fit?

Back