New Mercedes Me app

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lukeetal

Is anyone able to access the EV Homepage in the new app? I got a screen when I installed the app and started logging in asking to verify by email or txt and the app crashed. I can't get that page back to verify the mbrace subscription (think that's the correct name). Now when I try to load the EV Homepage in the app it is just blank.

Any suggestions?

Still using the android app without any recent issues. Have not tried the MB one as I was unaware. If you get it going, please advise how and what features it has.

Good luck.

I'm using an app called "EvAccess" on my android that another member suggested, that does everything I need it to do - show state of charge, charging current, eta to full charge, turning on climate control, and car's odometer. Has an eco summary page too if you're in to that. Works great!

I've used mbrace a couple of times to lock/unlock doors (which strangely takes ~ 10 minutes for it to happen)

Hm, the lock/unlock could be useful. Reminds me of the time our dog locked us out of a rental car with the keys inside while we were on vacation. Hertz was just about to unlock remotely for us but the dog decided to thankfully lower the window for us to get in. Smart dog.

I'm not sure, but I believe that setting up / installing mbrace is a prerequisite before the EvAccess app can be installed.

Back