2017 Socal Lease deals

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eneka

Planning on looking into the B-Class and was wondering if anyone in the Socal area would like to share the deals they've revived?

I specifically want Android Auto hence the 2017 models.

I know that October MF/RV is 45% and .00130 for 36/10

Preliminary quotes I got were all totaled to around $18-20k (monthly*36+down) before taxes and fees.

Anyone have suggested dealers in the area?

Hey guys, just wanted to run this deal by you guys and see if this price is good or just O-K.

MSRP 46850 (2017 w/Premium 3)
Selling Price: 42375 (10% off msrp)
-7500 federal rebate
=34875 capitalized cost
MF: .00123 (i know this is .00020 higher)
36m/10k
Drive off is $2101.12, Monthly is $488.12. These numbers are all including tax.
Total lease cost including tax for 3 years is $19,185.32. What do you guys think?

I also have a $500 incentive I haven't calculated in.

See GlennD's post on MyPoorMBe. His deal sounds better. Basically, 10% off MSRP sounds like an opening offer.

JeffRay said:
See GlennD's post on MyPoorMBe. His deal sounds better. Basically, 10% off MSRP sounds like an opening offer.

Yeah I see that offer on Mercedes' Website, that deal is for the 2016 model, the 2017 is slightly higher (android auto!). Also it's only Premium package 1 vs 3 on my deal. I've also got all taxes and fees in my calculation...there's just so little info at there I can't tell if it's a good selling price or not.

MB of Anaheim had a white one equipped as mine(rear camera, multimedia). Alas it is now gone but I could not have afforded it anyway. It would have been the same deal including the extras. This was a 2016 car, not a 2017. I put 6K down on my previous car but in tax season 4K is not possible.

I've compiled all completed leases from these forums. Couple of notes about these prices:

* All payments are WITHOUT taxes.
* The average % off MSRP should be around 15% (does not include $7500 tax credit)
* The calc that was MOST helpful for me was to take the total $ you would pay out of pocket (without taxes) and divide by MSRP. The sweet spot is 28%.

ftw,

Nice job. Looks like people all got there one way or another. Looks like the loaded car brings the number up because the tax incentives imbedded in lease are fixed.

Back