We have a 310kW motor? How to bypass the limitations?

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeeMerc

Hello guys! Have you seen this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMQjcukphpA

Very interesting indeed! :eek: It would be nice to know, is it possible to edit the software so that the power would be more closer to 200kW. Do you think our car would handle 300kW otherwise?

Ha Ha. It would not make sense since it is already spinning wheels on start. :mrgreen:
If it would be rear wheel drive vehicle then maybe. :ugeek:

They also have some sort of battery temperature or WOT time limit. When I was at Laguna Seca, the car basically went to half power mode half way through the course. I am thinking 20 to 30 sec of wide open throttle. If not for the stupid limit, I would have beat the Fits and Sparks.

cossie1600 said:
They also have some sort of battery temperature or WOT time limit. When I was at Laguna Seca, the car basically went to half power mode half way through the course. I am thinking 20 to 30 sec of wide open throttle. If not for the stupid limit, I would have beat the Fits and Sparks.

If not for the stupid limit, normally otherwise smart people would cook their batteries. These same folks would then claim that their car has somehow mysteriously lost it's range and demand a battery replacement under warranty. Ever wonder why Tesla isn't keen on sending their cars to magazine reviewers to be driven balls-to-the-wall around a track? Their cars weren't designed for it.

If you want a racecar, buy an STI or a Corvette.

Back