A little light on the subject

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuckh007

For those that find connecting the charge plug in the dark a little frustrating, then this might be the answer. I found some small rectangular led lights (a AA battery size) and tried several positions in the cavity where we plug in. To my astonishment each position caused the battery to drain completely as I tried bottom and the door flap itself. Then I tried one more place and it works and so far no battery drain. See the attached photos ( I hope). e-mail me for photos.

Clever idea. I am usually charging first thing at workplace or inside lighted garage so no need.

Well my problem usually is when we dine out and find poor lighting or after dark and if the charger has been abused even a little the handle is sometimes difficult to click on. I really would like to know why the little AA batteries for the low draw led lights are drained of their power so quickly ?? Is the "mother car" sucking all the power it can reach ??

I've been thinking about the same! It's quite hard to plug it in when it's pitch black. Could you re-upload the picture as it's not showing?

You'll need to upload it to imgur.com (or a similar website) and then you can use the link to attach to your post.

It is packaged as a set of three.....one inch wide and three inches long and you just touch the opaque light lens and it turns on.. Can't find the original pkg. Uses one AAA lithium battery.

Back