B-Class Electric Drive Forum

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:27 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Sunglass holder
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:33 am 

I realize by Mercedes standards my income is low but I am single with no townhouse payment and no credit card debt. I could never buy an "S" but I think I will live.I could afford a Tesla P75 but the car is just too big and I do not need the range.

I am back to another 2017 Cirrus White B250E
It is around $75 more and I like it!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:59 am 

Glenn D et al,

I noticed there is an aftermarket for door armrest storage box. Has anyone found one that fits our B250e? Was thinking it might be a place to put sun glasses, keys, gloves instead of center console or side bottom slots. The other option is something that attaches to the sun visor.

Thanks all.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:54 pm 

JeffRay wrote:
Glenn D et al,

I noticed there is an aftermarket for door armrest storage box. Has anyone found one that fits our B250e? Was thinking it might be a place to put sun glasses, keys, gloves instead of center console or side bottom slots. The other option is something that attaches to the sun visor.

Thanks all.

Hello Jeff, did you find one?
I tried the one that fits in place of the "panic" handle, but it was too small for my glasses.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:31 pm 

in2insight wrote:
JeffRay wrote:
Glenn D et al,

Thanks all.

Hello Jeff, did you find one?
I tried the one that fits in place of the "panic" handle, but it was too small for my glasses.

The one I had looked to be well built but with no paperwork I sent it back. With the discussions here I think it might have fit the pull. In any event I am very happy with my 2016 CLA overhead console. It fits fine and it has the same revision codes.

There are cheaper consoles on eBay but they have earlier codes. My total investment was just over 100 vs $20 for the device I sent back. Maybe the codes do not matter but I went the safe route. The nice thing is that the consoles for sale have photos so you can see the revisions.

I am back to another 2017 Cirrus White B250E
It is around $75 more and I like it!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:16 am 

GlennD et al.,

I am standing down from the sunglass holder chase. Looking at my new 2017 door handles, first, I noticed they did not strike me as the same shape as the online fitted holders for the C-Class. Second, there are little LED lights so you can spot the handle in the dark. For me, it is not worth ordering and returning a misfit part. Also, there is a generous holder at the bottom of the doors to put glasses in a case or sleeve. Also, of course the glove compartment which isn't used for anything, sort of like an old fashioned "junk" drawer.