MyB available at the App Store

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JeffRay said:
Anyone else having access issues the last couple of days? Mine zonked out on Wednesday mid morning. I restarted my Android phone, no luck. I did not check the MB website.

The Mercedes-Benz US-based servers changed their login process yesterday (Wednesday) morning. I modified MyB's servers to accommodate the new procedure. MyB users in the US experienced this as an outage, then the app returned to normal. No change necessary in the MyB iOS/watchOS apps.

Apps that perform Mercedes-Benz login and update directly from the device probably need app updates. I imagine your app might be one of then.

Good luck,
John

Former EVAccess user here, but it’s broken permanently. Switched to MyB. Does anyone know how to display the time that the charge will be completed? All I really get out of this app is a current charge percentage and whether it’s charging currently.

Electrons said:
Former EVAccess user here, but it’s broken permanently. Switched to MyB. Does anyone know how to display the time that the charge will be completed? All I really get out of this app is a current charge percentage and whether it’s charging currently.

Hi, I'm the developer of MyB. Thank you for using my app.

MyB does not currently display the estimated charge completion time. I'll gladly add this with a couple of other changes when I have some time over the next few weeks.

John

Electron,

My EvAccess was frozen until I went to the store and installed an update. It seems to be working now. Was there another issue you ran into which told you that it was broken?

It was giving me some readings on charge current I had not seen before, was that the problem?

It did predict correctly when the car would be charged and seemed (one time) to even predict when it would charge to range extended. Not sure about the latter until I run another test next week.

Back