Error message

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

in2insight

Got this tonight:
Mercedes Me
Limited Services
Check owners manual

Could not find anything in the manual.
Any ideas?
Thanks!

Never seen before and did not get this message on my EVAccess app or on MBme, just tested.

If it does not appear in your car, then it is likely a software gliche that MB will get around to fixing remotely. Perhaps your Mbrace subscription expired?, although I did not get such a message when I let my free trial period expire.

Apologies, as I was super unclear before.

This message showed up in the car, or the instrument cluster (?) screen above the stringing wheel.
It has not shown up again.

Really. If on car dash, I would logic that it is saying the car is not sending info up to MBme central. Have you logged in to see if you are getting info on your app? Related or coincidence, my EVAccess app and MBme app both stopped working around 130 pm and has been out since then.

Since the function is not driving critical, this would not be a driving hazard in my humble opinion.

If the message remains through multiple power ups then it is off to the dealer. It should still be under warranty.

Back