website outage

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 688

the EVAccess app has not been working for me for several weeks. Anyone else experiencing this outage?

Silverhorsefarm,

Yeah, mine went out a few weeks ago and horror of horrors, I had to use the MB app. You might try removing and reinstalling the EVAccess app. Hope you remember your ID and password.

It hasn't worked for me since February. It's failing to log in, although the same credentials work just fine in Mercedes me and when I connect to the EV Homepage from a desktop browser.

The android version is working fine after an uninstall and reinstall of download. Can't speak to iPhone app.

EVAccess for Android went out on me over the weekend. Tried again Monday a.m., did uninstall and reinstall, no dice. Can access via MB site on laptop browser.

Sent message to EVAccess central.

Received email from developer. He says that MB added a name your country step to login procedure. This is causing the outage on the Android EVAccess app. Please standby as he looks to address for us.

Good news, our friend programmed a fix for the EVAcess app for Android. He walked me through the fix as follows:

1. Uninstall the app from your phone.

2. On your phone, log into the Mercedes Me app.

3. Then reinstall from Google Play the updated version of the EvAccess app. It took me to the screen where I selected region and B-Class vehicle. Then I logged in.

Back in business. Thank you jared.

Working again for me as of today. I had uninstalled it last week because I couldn't get it to stop "loading...." Reinstalled today and it opened right up, updated quickly, and seems to be working well. I did not need to go to the Mercedes EV app first. The EV Access app is soooo much quicker and easier to use!

PatricioEV,

The optional second step is for dummies like me who forgot their password! This way we can't blame Jared.

i've had it. neither the MB app nor the EVACCESS app have worked in months. Something about site credentials. This is seriously pissing me off because it makes me think that MB is not going to stand by this discontinued model.

silverhorsefarm,

My EVAccess for Android was out for about 10 days until our friend updated his app. The change that MB made is to require us to enter country when using their MBme app. Did you see that new screen? If not, you won't be able to log into MBme using your saved credentials. Our friend Jared did his magic so the Android EVAccess app works fine now for me.

As to MB commitment to support the app, I believe they will not because of the Bs but because they need an app for all the new electrified cars they intend to release one of these days. One person's humble opinion.

Back