JuiceBox Premium

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ferdball

I'm thinking of getting the JuiceBox Premium because its relatively inexpensive and it has programmable charging times. Has anyone else bought one of these? Why do I have to buy the input cable twice?

Screen%2520Shot%25202014-10-22%2520at%25208.20.07%2520PM.png

You don't - the second drop down is for the Juicebox's output cables, but for some reason they've listed the input cable as well.

Just select the input cable in the first drop down and the output cable in the second drop down (or leave whichever blank that you don't need)

Hear great things about the JuiceBox, don't have one myself though. Lot's of people on the LEAF forum do

I just fixed my SDGE account. About a week and a half ago, I signed up for a free JuiceBox. But I don't remember how to get it. Can anyone jog my memory?

Ferdball:

Sorry I didn't see this earlier.
I signed up the free* (via rebate) juicebox premium as well.
It took a couple of weeks but I eventually got an email saying "Congratulations, you qualify for a free JuiceBox!".
I completed the next steps wrt monitoring.
I received a more recent email saying that they were ramping up production, but I'm still waiting for the go-ahead to buy.
In the meantime, I've gotten a 50A 240v outlet installed in my garage.

I requested participation, and then got an acceptance e-mail about 2 weeks later. (That was about a week ago.)

I responded to the acceptance message and completed the steps to actually enroll 2 days ago.

I think I'm now waiting for an e-mail authorizing the EVSE purchase.

I'll try to remember to post here when the next "event" occurs.

Still waiting for OK to order.
The last contact I got on Oct 29 said they were starting production but I've heard nothing since.

Back