Mercedes hints at B250e replacement

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hallcp said:
You guys might find this interesting: https://www.greencarreports.com/new...ar-arrives-later-this-year-in-production-form

They see an electric EQA as a successor to our B Class electric model. I don't have a clear idea of what size the current A is.

Thanks for posting, quite interesting although not likely to happen in the USA for some years, if at all.

The Mercedes A-Class is currently a executive subcompact (sedan) body, but started as a hatchback. Quite confusing, but details are here.

The EV tech is evolving so quickly that traditional ICE brands are likely to scrap or delay EV or Hybrid concept vehicles on their way to market.

Peter,

The EQA is already in cold weather testing mode and is an electrified GLA. Who knows if they will bring it to the US but I really hope so. I'd love to have one!

There is no need to scrap it until or unle3ss it's of no use. Also, if it's totally useless then it's better to scrap it and sell it to a junk car removal company.

Back