In-Mirror Compass

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snowds

The MBUSA build website shows the P1 Premium Package includes an in-mirror compass, and the manual shows how to turn it on (by pressing a recessed button on the bottom of the rear-view mirror). On the bottom of my rear-view are the three garage buttons, and a downward-facing light, but no button that I can see. Has anyone with the premium package enabled the in-mirror compass?
Thanks,
Stephen

Hm, I have the premium package and the mirror compass has just always been on for me. Never had to fiddle with any buttons. Maybe you should contact your dealer...

Looked for this today, no compass in the mirror to be found. It may be present in cars without multimedia package?

Ours has multimedia and there is a compass in the upper right of the navigation screen depending on what you have selected to display.

I don't have the multimedia package, so it should be there. Interestingly, it disappeared from the build website over the last couple days.

Back