3 kids in back?

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

575rider

Anyone successfully fit 3 children in the back? Going to need to retire my '98 C230 shortly and hoping the B-Class is what replaces it. One child would be in a carseat while the other two would be in boosters. It would probably be rather infrequent that we would have all three in the back, but need the option in the event the other vehicle is unavailable. Thanks!

I have fit 3 children (ages 16-13-11) in the back. They said it was a bit cozy but i told them to 'be quiet I'm saving the planet for you kids'!

We have a bottom only booster on one side, and a booster with a back on the other. That works fine.

If we need to pile in a 3rd we move the biggest child one to the middle seat (no booster) and it is fine.

6a00d83451b3c669e20162fe162017970d-800wi

Johnsie said:
I have fit 3 children (ages 16-13-11) in the back. They said it was a bit cozy but i told them to 'be quiet I'm saving the planet for you kids'!

Lol! We'll see what my 3-year-old has to say about that!

stu1021 said:

Awesome! Thanks for the pic. How easy is it for your child in the pink booster to buckle in? Is there enough clearance/space between it and the carseat or is it a big hassle? Appreciate all the help.

For short (1 mile) runs, have fit 4 10 year old girls in back seat, rather than have one sit in front passenger seat.

Back