Any lease deal at this time?

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarrenDonovan

Hi,
My wife is interested in leasing one. The MB offer is $319/month, $4113 due at signing, 36 months, 10,000 miles/year.
Does anyone know if there's any CA dealers with their own incentives in addition to the MB offer?
Thanks,

Make sure you don't need more miles. I went for 12k miles a year and the overage is $0.25 a mile. I should have negotiated for 15k miles a year. Overall your deal sounds OK what is the MSRP of the car you are considering? (Make sure you get all the technology and luxury options)

FYI: local dealers have a "special" offer before Nov 2: $289/month for 36 months, $4083 due, 10,000 miles/year.
What do you guys think of these terms?

$46,065 MSRP - Available only to qualified customers at Mercedes-Benz of Valencia through Mercedes-Benz Financial Services through November 2, 2015. Advertised lease rate based on a gross capitalized cost of $42,090. Includes destination charge and Premium 1 Package. Excludes title, taxes, registration, license fees, insurance, dealer prep, and additional options. Total monthly payments equal $10,404. Cash due at signing includes $2,999 capitalized cost reduction, $795 acquisition fee, and first months lease payment of $289. Total payments equal $14,198. At lease end, lessee pays for any amounts due under the lease, any official fees and taxes related to the scheduled termination, excess wear and use plus $0.25/mile over 30,000 miles, and $595 vehicle turn-in fee. subject to credit approval. No security deposit required.

I went to Mercedes of Temecula and dealt with a guy named Alex. I did everything over the phone and he didn't try to change anything. Foothills Mercedes was also willing to deal but didn't have the color we wanted. I would try to put less money down. Maybe put the 2500 down that you will get as a rebate from the State. What I did was emailed all the dealers within driving range. they won't give you numbers on email but will on phone. My msrp was 47k, I put 1k down and pay 380$ per month tax included. They also took my trade in that I owed 1k more than carmax would give. Some people posted better deals on here but I am happy with what we got.

I got one with the Premium Package and the Multimedia Package (MSRP around $49,140) in Universe Blue from Encino MB. The terms were 36 months, 15K/year, $275/month with $5000 due at sign in. This does not yet include the California EV rebate.

alkhuu said:
I got one with the Premium Package and the Multimedia Package (MSRP around $49,140) in Universe Blue from Encino MB. The terms were 36 months, 15K/year, $275/month with $5000 due at sign in. This does not yet include the California EV rebate.

How long ago was this? Did you have to do any negotiation, or was it an advertised deal? $5000 due is a bit high, but I guess that's for me to negotiate. 15,000 miles is great.
Thanks,

I got it October 18. .. The car was a fairly loaded one. It also has the wood and paint extras. I think I am missing only the Interior package. $ 5000 is not a lot because I have the CA rebate of $2500 and the extra miles are worth $2250 to $3750 (at $0.25 per mile) as compared to a 10k or 12k lease. I drive 18k per year. The next lowest price I found was Rusnak at $296 per month for the exact lease.

Sorry for the late reply. You may want to contact MB of Beverly Hills. I live in Seattle and leased mine doing everything online and they even shipped it to me for a very reasonable price. I leased it Dec 2014 as the 2015s were coming out. You may want to call Marjan (I think was her name and PM me for a referral) and let her know what you are looking for. I did in Nov 2014 but the price was too high. She remembered me, called me back a few weeks later with not only the $7500 rebate but about another $8,000 off the car. I basically leased the B class for the same as what I was spending for my 2011 Nissan Leaf SL-e! My payment is about $366 for 36mos w/$0 down and 10,000mi/yr as I do not drive much. In fact my car only has about 5,500 miles on it after almost 1 year. Good luck!

SM, nice deal for west coast. Thanks for positing. Out east, deals were better but much less demand.

seattlemocha said:
Sorry for the late reply. You may want to contact MB of Beverly Hills. I live in Seattle and leased mine doing everything online and they even shipped it to me for a very reasonable price. I leased it Dec 2014 as the 2015s were coming out. You may want to call Marjan (I think was her name and PM me for a referral) and let her know what you are looking for. I did in Nov 2014 but the price was too high. She remembered me, called me back a few weeks later with not only the $7500 rebate but about another $8,000 off the car. I basically leased the B class for the same as what I was spending for my 2011 Nissan Leaf SL-e! My payment is about $366 for 36mos w/$0 down and 10,000mi/yr as I do not drive much. In fact my car only has about 5,500 miles on it after almost 1 year. Good luck!
Is that $366 including tax? Also was that $0 drive-off (sign and drive) or $0 down + tax, lic, fees, etc.?

Thanks!

Vin

Found these threads very useful as I was looking to lease, so, paying back with details of my lease here in SF bay area:
- Got a black on black 2015 with Premium Package 1, Multimedia package, Blind spot detection, Eucalyptus wood trim for $330/month (including tax) with $2500 drive-off (getting $2500 back from state). Not as low as I would have liked but surprisingly dealers have lots of ocean blue, but low inventory of other colors.

Two color observations. One, if ocean blue is the color in the brochures, our dealer has a devil of a time selling theirs. Two, I have a black on black. Don't know where you live but once a week, someone knocks on my window thinking I am their Uber driver! I just smile and say something and they walk away embarrassed.

bradb123 said:
Found these threads very useful as I was looking to lease, so, paying back with details of my lease here in SF bay area:
- Got a black on black 2015 with Premium Package 1, Multimedia package, Blind spot detection, Eucalyptus wood trim for $330/month (including tax) with $2500 drive-off (getting $2500 back from state). Not as low as I would have liked but surprisingly dealers have lots of ocean blue, but low inventory of other colors.
Nice! Congrats! I didn't do as well... lower drive-off, but higher payment and less options. $372/mo incl tax, $387 drive-off for a white on black with Premium 1, black ash trim, and a backup camera. Taking delivery tomorrow or Friday, after recall work is done.

I was going to try to work it more, but after a salesmen at an OC dealer told me he couldn't match the deal, and another in Palm Springs wouldn't do any better than the national lease offer, and then my local dealer sold the other white one on his lot, I pulled the cord on the white one he had left. Can't wait to pick it up! Thanks to all who posted their deals on this forum... really helped to know what others have achieved.

Vin or vinny, enjoy the ride! You know what it is like from your other cars but you will enjoy the MBe.

Going in for Service A, recall fix, charge, and wash. All should be free. Service was thrown into my lease.

Which SF dealer did you buy from Brad?

bradb123 said:

JeffRay said:
Vin or vinny, enjoy the ride! You know what it is like from your other cars but you will enjoy the MBe.

Going in for Service A, recall fix, charge, and wash. All should be free. Service was thrown into my lease.
Whoa, they threw service in for you? That's awesome, I had to fight to get it included! They wanted another $13/mo for maintenance, and I told them that I had a problem with paying for service on an electric car when every electric car I have now comes with maintenance. I also said I thought it was strange that a Mercedes would not have a standard backup camera like Ford and Toyota. I walked, and one week later they came back with an offer that included maintenance and a backup camera (dealer-installed OEM camera, or so I thought).

So here's where I am today... I called the dealership to make sure the recall service is scheduled such that I can pick up the car tomorrow. Salesman was off today, so I called service directly. Service said that the recall service was done two days ago, which ticked me off a little since I thought I'd be able to take the car home right after the software was updated. So I asked about the camera, for which the parts came in on Monday (so I figured it was installed already). I was put on hold for a few minutes, then told that the camera was aftermarket and needed to be installed by a third party. So now I'm really ticked off, as I'm envisioning a $29 license plate frame unit from eBay with a wire dangling from it, routed through the hatchback to a separate 4-inch LCD display sitting on the dashboard. I started interrogating the service rep... what brand? Is it integrated with the existing display? Does is work exactly like the factory-installed? What is the warranty? Is there a warranty? She didn't know anything about it, so now I have to take a half day off of work tomorrow morning to straighten all this out with the salesman. At this point, I either want the $$$ they charged for the camera, or they can keep the car (haven't taken delivery yet) and I'll take my chances dealing with two other dealers in LA/OC area that I haven't talked to yet that have a white one on the lot. What a pain!

Thanks for listening to my rant, I do find this somewhat therapeutic.

Vin, on the non-rant part, free service was part of my dealer's Black Friday deal on cars they were trying to get rid of. The Be was included. Given your lease quote, it isn't a lot for electric cars but since it was thrown in, I'll take it. I walked out paying $10 for the state inspection. They also fixed the plastic sheet on the rear bumper "for free" since I did buy a bumper, tire, rim insurance.

On the rant part, take a look, it is worth getting a rear camera.

Back