Bclass Map updates - HOW TO

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surferboy

Hi everyone,
I got my 2014 BClass with inbuilt Navigation option and 3 year of free map updates. Seems like even my dealership doesnt know how to perform map updates. As such my question to folks here if anyone has done the upgrade.

SB, have not done so unless it was automatic. I had a 6 month Sirius trial and when that expired, the live traffic feed ended with it. Not paying for it as I have my Android phone and Waze. Hate paying for multiple copies of the same thing (home, smartphone, cars).

For those who decide to extend their sirius xm subscription:
There's a lot of fine print and actually different packages with more or less channels offered by sirius xm. Also the sirius xm internet access option isn't automatically included when renewing sirius xm for the car. For every sirius xm option you renew, you'll get charged separately after some trial period, unless you cancel.
Make sure you know the exact term of your renewal and you know when you need cancel, if you decide to get out of sirius xm.

Back