Is there a telemetrics app or web app?

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeV2113

I know there is a Mercedes me app but I’ve read that there is a way to view battery charge via a web app among other useful features. Is there a way to activated it? I’m a new b class owner and I love the car. Any tips is greatly appreciated

MikeV2113 said:
I know there is a Mercedes me app but I’ve read that there is a way to view battery charge via a web app among other useful features. Is there a way to activated it? I’m a new b class owner and I love the car. Any tips is greatly appreciated

Greetings and welcome,

What year and color is your B250e?

The MB vehicle metrics (battery state and charging) feature was discontinued mid year last year. So I'm told, as I bought an MY2017 B250e in late July and joined this discussion group.

The vehicle still communicates with the MercedesMe app for iPhone (and perhaps Android, I only have iOS), useful for remote lock/unlock and sending destination addresses to the vehicle's NAV system.

Peter,

MikeV2113 said:
I got the midnight black one and I love it! My first Mercedes. 2017 here

Nice!

The B250e vehicle gets great remarks, and not just from the faithful owners registered on this forum! Hard to believe MB didn't keep it in their stable longer than MY2017. Still no obvious MB successor, and several of this forum's early adopters have fled MB, but not EVs. Fingers crossed that mine stays roadworthy for years to come. I tend to hang onto and enjoy vehicles for the long term.

Peter,

Back