MBZ Apps and internet data connection problems

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stu1021

I have not been able to connect to the internet related services since taking delivery on the car. The subscription services are set up and I had several calls with tech support on Mbrace. They first pushed a wireless software update to the car. Then they referred me to the dealer to try to update - turned out it was a problem with registering the MEID in the on board Verizon router with the Verizon network. After attempting to straighten this out with Verizon - removing it from their network and adding it back, with no result, the dealer is now installing a new cell router in the vehicle. Anyone else had issues with this?

After replacing the router and resetting the account in Germany everything is working properly. It took awhile but I am glad the the service guy at my dealership was persistent and determined fix the problem. On another note, the loaner CLA that the dealer gave me made me appreciate the quality of the B class.....

Back