Ordered a B-Class Electric Drive? Enter to win $100 cash

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EXclassic

Today, Mercedes-Benz has announced the launch of the 2014 B-Class Electric Drive in the US.

To celebrate the arrival of another plug-in vehicle, we're giving away $100 to a random B-Class 'orderer' and forum member.

To enter:
1. Sign up on the forum
2. Post a reply in this thread with your location, and your order details. When did you pre-order? What options did you get? When did your dealer say it would arrive?

Draw will be done in one month, on August 15th.

I am in Sacramento, California, and ordered a B-Class with the optional range package. Everything else is base package.

My dealer said my VIN has been assigned, but won't give any other information except that I'll hear more in a week or so. I'm hoping that means I'll get a call saying that my B-Class Electric is ready to be picked up from the dealership!

I'm planning to talk to my local dealership today and if everything goes well, I will be ordering a B-Class EV! Then I'll come back here and enter :)

Put my deposit down 6/20/14, expected delivery October-ish.

- Universe Blue Metallic (greenish) w/ Ash Anthracite interior (didn't want a black dash)
- Premium Package
- Range extender
- Ala carte: Back-up camera & regen paddles

still waiting on lease terms so I still might back out...

I placed my deposit and confirmed my order on 3/15. My order was as follows:

Arctic White Exterior
Beige MB-Tex Interior
P01
B50
H03

My car has arrived at the dealer and I am waiting for the paperwork to arrive at my home to be signed.

rmfamily said:
I placed my deposit and confirmed my order on 3/15. My order was as follows:

Arctic White Exterior
Beige MB-Tex Interior
P01
B50
H03

My car has arrived at the dealer and I am waiting for the paperwork to arrive at my home to be signed.

RMFamily, welcome to the forum! Hope the wait for paperwork doesn't take too long, looking forward to hearing all about your experiences with the B-Class!

Factory order placed.

Color: Northern Lights Violet Metallic 592
Interior color: Brown leather 804 (The MB-Tex is known to not hold up well on the bolsters)
Trim: Matte Burl Walnut Wood H03
Premium Package P01
Multimedia Package 320
Range Package P58
Regen Paddles B50

tomt said:
Factory order placed.

Color: Northern Lights Violet Metallic 592
Interior color: Brown leather 804 (The MB-Tex is known to not hold up well on the bolsters)
Trim: Matte Burl Walnut Wood H03
Premium Package P01
Multimedia Package 320
Range Package P58
Regen Paddles B50

Tom, glad to see you took the plunge! Any idea when the build/delivery dates are?

Well, I didn't even have to put down a deposit and I can decline it later if I so desire, so it wasn't exactly a high risk plunge... :lol:
I was told to expect it to show up in late September. If I was to decide to back out, it would be for the lack of QC more than anything else (unless user experiences in the next two months or so also point up some issues not yet known)... Over the last year, as their numbers have increased, I've really come to appreciate the utility of QC...

mitchev said:
Tom, glad to see you took the plunge! Any idea when the build/delivery dates are?

Back