Panorama Sunroof

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marta

Does anybody have confirmation from (someone more knowledgeable than my local MB dealer) on whether or not the B-Class Electric Drive comes with an option for the panorama sunroof? I remember reading somewhere about it not being available on the electric B-Class, but now I can't find any information on it.
Thanks

I can't seem to find a hard source for that either, right now at least, but I remember Mercedes said something about no panorama sunroof on the Electric Drive model due to technical reasons - I don't know if it affects the structural integrity and with all the extra battery weight etc they need a full steel roof?

Sometimes it can be something as simple as the extra weight of the roof moving the car in to another EPA testing class which could adversely affect its range number...

klaus said:
I can't seem to find a hard source for that either, right now at least, but I remember Mercedes said something about no panorama sunroof on the Electric Drive model due to technical reasons - I don't know if it affects the structural integrity and with all the extra battery weight etc they need a full steel roof?

Back