Problem

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JupiterRed

Only 1 month left on my 2014 B lease and I pulled the trigger on a new 2017 B250e lease. The drivers side seat heater stopped working so I brought it in for service (It's the only must have feature for my wife). They had to replace the seat heater and now the car is complaining of battery issues and brake issues. Basically, I think the dealer is having problem due to the fact that they service very few B250's.

Has anyone had similar issues? I'm hoping that they can fix it soon but than again, if I can keep the loner until my new B is ready, I will have few overage miles on the car.

JR,

Very clever of you. First a great deal on a new one then this so you put miles on a loaner v 2014. You are the man.

Seriously, not heard of this before. Since they can't fix another great reason to get a 2017. Enjoy the ride!

Well, I guess I should try my seat heaters to see if they work, I drive so few miles the heater is good. It is set for 75 degrees F and it works fine.

On my previous totaled 2014 Mercedes of Anaheim treated me right! The car needed a new charging coolant pump and it took four days. Those were the only days I purchased Gas. I had to return the loaner full. It ruined my record and it cost $10 to fill it up.

Back